All Star Liveaboard
“Gardens of the Queen”
Jardines de la Reina Marine Park (Gardens of the Queen) is home to the third largest reef in the world. The park’s Blue Sanctuary sustainability management program has resulted in limited access by man. As a protected environment – underwater creatures including six species of sharks and colorful corals including those once thought to be lost – have been able to thrive and flourish. Fish grow to adulthood, including Goliath grouper and tarpon, among many other species. Only accessible by scuba diving liveaboard, Gardens of the Queen are one of the top dive liveaboard destinations in the world.
It is legal for Americans to travel to and dive in Cuba under their Blue Sanctuary Program.
The Blue Sanctuary Program will include sitting in on lectures with a marine biologist, conducting fish surveys and various reef restoration projects.
This Trip Includes:
- 7 Nights stay aboard the All Star Avalon
- 22 Dives (Two are Night Dives)
- All Meals & Drinks
- Port Fee / Conservation Fee ($360.00 Value!)
- Nitrox Available (Extra Fee)
Price for this adventure is:
How to Sign Up:
You can sign up for this adventure by calling Diver Dan’s or Stopping in! 800-24-SCUBA
Refund Policy & Trip Insurance
Diver Dan’s recommends buying Trip Insurance in the event you are unable to go on this trip.
If you need to cancel this trip, the refund policy for this trip is:
- If more than 12 months prior to departure date: Full Refund less 5%.
- If less than 12 months prior to departure: Forfeiture of all deposits, unless the vessel departs full, refunds will be issued less 5%.