Atomic Aquatics B2 Regulator
$899.95 Plus Tax
Atomics popular regulator, the B2 system combines the signature second stage design and materials of the T3 with a Chrome-plated Brass first stage. The result is an incredibly high-performance regulator system that is approachable for every diver and every budget.
LIGHTWEIGHT WITH HEAVYWEIGHT PERFORMANCE
The B2 weighs just 2.5 pounds (yoke version), just 9 ounces more than the super lightweight T3.
B2 FIRST STAGE FEATURES
- Chrome-plated Brass and 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Optional factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
B2 SECOND STAGE FEATURES
- All-Titanium construction and materials – same as the T3.
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.
- Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented polished 316 Stainless Steel Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- Optional color kit available.