- Made from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel offers good resistance to surface oxidation.
- Conventional edge slices easily through numerous materials.
- Serrated edge is ideal for sawing through heavier ropes and branches.
- Line-cutting notch is able to handle small rope and fishing line.
- Bottle opener is provided for after-dive convenience.
- Knife handle offers plenty of gripping area as well as a thumb guard to keep the knife from slipping.
- Sheath’s unique locking mechanism allows for one-hand release.
- Includes kit for mounting knife onto a BCD.
|Weight||0.45 lb | 0.204 kg|
|Blade Type||Smooth, Serrated|
|Blade Length||3.5 in|
|Blade Length||8.9 cm|