Why join a dive club
Are you a diver who does not have a lot of time to organize dive activities, has trouble finding a buddy, or does not know the good local dive spots?
The purpose of the club
- Provide a positive social environment so that divers can meet numerous dive buddies.
- To provide a fun atmosphere where all divers are welcome. Whether you have four dives or four thousand, you are welcome!
- To promote diver safety
- To promote underwater environmental awareness
- to ACTUALLY go diving and have FUN!
What do you get when you join the club
For NEW or Renewing Members, the yearly membership fee is $50.00. When you sign up you
receive two $50 rental coupons for FREE!
Benefits of being a member of the club
- “Buy early” on all Diver Dan’s sales!
- Unlimited FREE Discover Local Diving events!
- Additional club sponsored dive and holiday events!
- A permanent discount on ALL Diver Dan’s scheduled Monterey boat dives
- Monthly equipment specials
- Monthly course/training offers
- Regular scheduled manufactures presentation on new equipment
- A FREE gift raffled off every meeting!
- One-item in-store 15% off coupon given to members when they attend our monthly meeting!
As a club member you will enjoy the exclusive benefits listed above!
Even if you are not a member, you are welcome to attend any meeting!
Once you see how much fun we have, you’ll want to join!
All meetings are held at Diver Dan's. Meetings are held the 1st Wednesday of the month
Meetings are held the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.