Make Up Fees
It is Diver Dan's aim that everyone is able to find a class that fits their busy schedule. However, should you need or want some additional time with your instructor, there will be extra fee's involved.
Since each of our instructors are independent contactors, each instructor has the right to set their own make-up policy and fees provided they inform you in advance before services are rendered. If no make-up fees are provided by the instructor, they will default to the standard Diver Dan's make-up policy and fees.
Diver Dan's make-up policy and fees:
- If a student does 100% of an entire course with multiple instructors of Diver Dan's, and does all the training during regular scheduled class/pool/ocean time, the student shall only pay the initial advertised fees. No additional fees will be charged.
- Example: A student who transfers from one open water class to another scheduled open water class.
- If a student needs to do a make-up classroom or pool session, in addition to the initial instructor fee, the student will be responsible for the following two fees:
- Instructor Fee: $50.00 for the first two hours (minimum) and $25.00 for each additional hour. For additional students the fee is $25.00 for the first two hours and $25.00 for each additional hour.
- Store Pool Fee: $25.00 for the first two hours and $25.00 for each additional hour, per person.
- If a student needs to do a make-up ocean session, in addition to the initial instructor fee, the student is responsible for the following fees:
- Instructor Fee: $100.00 per day (two training dives). For additional students divers the fee is $50.00 per day (two training dives). For more than two ocean training dives in a day, there will be a $25.00 fee for each additional dive, per person, per day.