Quality, Function and Style. The GEO 2.0 has an upgraded look with a stainless steel accent ring and new color combination – and now includes Dual Algorithm, Deep Stop option and a redesigned user interface with "Step Back" – which allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings. Additionally, a second Nitrox mix (both programmable to 100%) is available, as well as Firmware Auto-Update which allows the user to download and install operational improvements or even future new features through the PC Interface (with optional cable).
A unique combination of quality, function and style, the GEO 2.0 PDC is perfect on its own or as a backup to any dive computer. With Dual Algorithm and optional conservative factor settings, the GEO 2.0 may be programmed to provide no-deco and deco profiles similar to virtually every computer on the market.
• Powered by Oceanic's Exclusive Dual Algorithm™ - Your choice between Pelagic DSAT (Spencer/Powell data basis) or Pelagic Z+ (Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis)
• 4 Operating Modes: WATCH (Alternate Time, Chrono, Daily Alarm, Countdown Timer), NORM (Air and Nitrox), GAUGE (with run timer) and FREE (tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free)
• User-Friendly Interface with "Step Back" – allows forward and backward navigation through menus and settings
• Switch between up to 2 Nitrox mixes to 100% O2 with no restriction (Gas 1 may be up to 100%, and may be less or greater than Gas 2)
• Stop times <3 minutes - displays minutes & seconds
• Deep Stop with Countdown Timer – Maybe turned on or off. 2 minute countdown at half your max depth, for dives greater than 80 ft / 25m
• Single button access to "Last Dive" display (max depth & bottom time)
• Data Retention - maintains calculations indefinitely when the battery is changed
• Audible Alarm with flashing LED light
• 24 dive on-unit log book
• History Mode includes total number of dives, max depth, total dive hours, and lowest temp
• Optional PC Interface with OceanLog Download and Settings Upload
• Firmware Auto-Update: download and install the latest firmware – these may be operational improvements or even new features